can someone please finalize the change of my primary domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are talking about knet.co.cc , you have to go to co.cc, register it yourself (most are Free, some "premium" cost $$), and then use their tools to set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

dennis68

Reaction score
well the one i wanted was not free so i changed my primary domain to knet.x10.mx but i am still waiting for it to get changed back. it is still set to knet.co.cc. is there anything on your end that you can do?

dennis68

Reaction score
sorry i don't want to be a pain in the ass, i am just confused that it takes so long. when i changed it for the first time it was all taken care of within 3 hours, now it's been 3 days and i am still waiting to put my files up

did x10 forget about me? : )

thanks

dennis68

Reaction score
hello?

i am very tempted to just open a new account because that seems to happen a lot faster

at least let me know why it is taking so long
thanks

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Sorry about the delayed reply -- this thread slipped through the cracks, so to speak. This should be taken care of in the next 10-20 minutes.

dennis68

Reaction score
Hi Ryan. Doesn't seem to have worked. It is still set to knet.co.cc

: (

thanks for looking into this!

dennis68

Reaction score
[SUP]did this thread slip through the cracks again? -_-

please. change the domain to knet.x10.mx, so i can start using it

[/SUP]THANKS!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

//push

---------- Post added 11-26-2011 at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-25-2011 at 09:44 PM ----------

push...................

dennis68

Reaction score
ok it's been a week now. can someone please take care of this so i can start using the service???

Status
Not open for further replies.