Can someone tell me what server I am on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

russjr08

Reaction score
Ok, so I thought my account was on absolut but I cannot access my website, or the cpanel. Everyone else seems to be having problems with Fris. Can someone point me to the right direction.

mattblog

Reaction score
You are probably on fris if you cannot access your cpanel or website. If you can you can tell which server you are on by the following. server.x10hosting.com/blahblahblah . Once fris migration is complete you will be able to login again.

more info
http://status.x10hosting.com/

hope this helps
matt

russjr08

Reaction score
Well I usually use absolut.x10hosting.com:2082 but, it seems to not want to login in. On my Account Management Site I see this

Absolut Migration
We’re moving Absolut to the new hardware, one account at a time.

This is what will happen:

1.) Your account is packaged up.
2.) Your account is redirected to a migration page.
3.) Your packaged account is moved to the new server and unpackaged.
4.) DNS is updated so your site now points to the new server.

Even though your site has been moved successfully your ISP may have the record cached pointed at the old server. Â You may have to wait a few hours for DNS propagation before you will see your site on the new server.

My site looks like it is a migration page. It says

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

I am guessing my account is in process of migration?

mattblog

Reaction score
Correct by that info your site indeed, is in the midst of migration it should be done soon.

After it is done you will be able to view your files and your website will be up once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.