Can suspension become pemanentely and Unsuspendable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yama1111

Reaction score
Hello,
I wanna ask about account suspension, my account has been suspended today and now it back to normal after I request automatic unsuspension,, my question is can my account become suspended permanently or disabled for some reason even if I not hurt any TOS ?? and what reasons that could be ?? extremely HRU or very high trafict maybe??

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account will not be suspended for no valid reason. Most of the suspension reasons are detailed in the Terms of Service (http://x10hosting.com/terms) which includes the High Resource Usage policy. If you don't make an effort to fix high resource usage and it continues, we may take further action such as suspending your account as a warning, and finally permanently (under extreme circumstances for HRU). Traffic will contribute to resource usage, so when the time comes you may decide you'd like to upgrade.
So, in a word no. Your account will not be suspended unless you break the Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy. We can however make a temporary suspension permanent if we feel it necessary.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Resolved; closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.