Can u design a website logo?

delhidevils

Reaction score
hey people
i was just wondering if any expert out there could help me out. u see i'm not too good in graphics designing, atleast i dont hv the imagination to start from scratch. i need a logo for my website titled 'Delhi's Devils'.It is required to be all dark and mysterious, giving a devilish look, matching the name. If anyone can design something to start with, i could build upon it. any help will be duly credited on the website and back links will be given to the designer's website.
Thank you so much
delhidevils

S

supreme

send a PM with all your needs and I will make evrything for u....

XColl

Reaction score
Supreme, make me gay. jk lol.

I'll might do it for free. I kinda need some hits... :shifty:

devHead

Reaction score
Well, I made this in about 10 minutes. Be gentle, I'm new at this.

dd1.jpg

devHead

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
hey, thats pretty cool. i like that.

Thanks. Like I said, I'm new to gfx. I'm mainly a programmer, and this was really my first attempt at making a banner for somebody else. For the record, I don't use Photoshop. Completely GIMP'd out, viva la open-source :)

masterchief3k

Reaction score
i used to make photoshop a hobby, and i am willing anytime.

i had a 3000 reply long topic for game art requests on the gamemaker forums a while back.

just PM me, ill help you, i don't want points, rep, or forum, i'm just willing to help

Evolv3d

Reaction score
masterchief3k said:
just PM me, ill help you, i don't want points, rep, or forum, i'm just willing to help

ditto at above...
i used to have a sig shop... but then i got way to many requests and i couldnt handle all that combined with other work i had going :ermm: