Can we apply for another hosting account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k12onos

Reaction score
i m just asking here. i got 1 account free hosting here. can i apply for one more ?

well thats it please answer.

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
Terms of Service said:
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Each individual is allowed ONE account only.[/FONT]
Seeing as you already have an account here, you should probably read the TOS.

;)

k12onos

Reaction score
oh i see. thanks. just want to make it clear to me.

what if someone have 1 paid account and 1 free account ?

Jacob

Reaction score
If someone wants to have a paid account, plus a free account, I'd say that would be acceptable.

Chris Z

Reaction score
well you can technically have as many paid accounts as you want, correct?

nightscream

Reaction score
another question a little related to this
Could a friend create a free host.
But then I manage it?
it's not for getting another webhost for my own because if I would
do this. I'll upgrade to corporate
just make things clear i'm not joking, it's not for me!

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
Not sure what you're asking. Your friend wants to create his own free hosting company, but you run it? If that's the case, why are you asking us for permission?

hungle103

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Not sure what you're asking. Your friend wants to create his own free hosting company, but you run it? If that's the case, why are you asking us for permission?

i think he means that could his friend apply for a free x10hosting, and he'll manage it .. i mean he'll help his friend to manage that account ^___^

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
Well, another question !!.... I have an acc here and my brother wants to start one too !! We will be operating from the same PC. Is that acceptable ?? ( I am on Advanced and he applied for static )

N2PGames

Reaction score
i don't that that would work bc than every one would claim that and get one extra account...

Jacob

Reaction score
hungle103 said:
i think he means that could his friend apply for a free x10hosting, and he'll manage it .. i mean he'll help his friend to manage that account ^___^
If that's the case, then I'm going to say no, because it would be like having two free accounts, which is basically a waste of space. Each user can have only one free account (unless special circumstances apply).

careerbridge said:
Well, another question !!.... I have an acc here and my brother wants to start one too !! We will be operating from the same PC. Is that acceptable ?? ( I am on Advanced and he applied for static )
I'm going to say no on this one, as well. Like N2PGames said above, everyone could just say that and get an extra account. We have to be able to draw the line somewhere.

Last edited:

k12onos

Reaction score
if u can manage ur brother's account. x10 will have some trouble detecting account with same IP right :)

btw still wondering my account havent been created yet. using by pass code.

already pm ed Corey. but i guess he hasnt read. do u know what happens here ?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if you made it today it wont create until 12pm server time. and if your brother wanted an account it would be a special circumstance and we would have to talk to the person and their brother at the same time, etc.

k12onos

Reaction score
No, No, i know it will be created at midnight. but i already created it 2-3 days ago.

it says : u have succesfully blah blah using bypass code. your account is now guaranteed to be created blah blah.

then after waiting 2-3 days i still cant login and didnt receive any email that says my account has been created :(

can u help me with this ?

careerbridge

Reaction score
No probs, I am happy with my acc and may be my bro could find some other host. :) ( but never as good as this one ;) )

nightscream

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Because like 1-2years ago i did the same but got suspended because I logged in with my ip
and then they say i got mutliple accounts but they didn't believe me it wasn't for me

Nourpres

Reaction score
and me he's must candut u that :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.