Can we host any no. of website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
Dear sir,

I would like to know, that can we host any no of website from this single package add free hosting a/c.

Thanking you,
sgrpdl

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Theoretically yes. However there are limits like disk space, bandwidth etc that you need to consider.
Also you are only allowed a limited number of Add-On domains, so you can only have a limited number of completely separate sites (i.e sites that have completely different URLs). If you are happy with accessing your sites through sub-folders (e.g. www.example.com/sitename) then you can have as many sites as your disk space allows.

Does that make sense and answer your question?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Theoretically yes. However there are limits like disk space, bandwidth etc that you need to consider.
Also you are only allowed a limited number of Add-On domains, so you can only have a limited number of completely separate sites (i.e sites that have completely different URLs). If you are happy with accessing your sites through sub-folders (e.g. www.example.com/sitename) then you can have as many sites as your disk space allows.

Does that make sense and answer your question?

Missed one I wanna jump in on - you can also only have 1 free hosting account with x10, so you can't decide to open up a second for any of the websites that won't fit under the first.

I know that's in the TOS, but it doesn't hurt to get it out there again :)

sgrpdl

Reaction score
well i've 4 different domain and size each website takes 5mb disk space that is all together 20 mb and bandwidth consumption too is not high the give band-width will be ok for me. What u all u suggest me can i host in same a/c.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
well i've 4 different domain and size each website takes 5mb disk space that is all together 20 mb and bandwidth consumption too is not high the give band-width will be ok for me. What u all u suggest me can i host in same a/c.

Yes. You could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.