Can we not have some sort of response to the Boru issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Without wishing to be a pain in the arse, boru has now been offline for more than 48 hours with what appears to be the same filesystem problem that took the same server down for at least 2-3 days during the SAN move.

CPanel's disk space using monitor is telling me that there are file and folder there but otherwise everything else, including the file manager and sql manager, is telling me that my account is completely empty and, to date, the only response there's been to this issue is a vague mention of a server upgrade.

Oh, and since everything go redirected to a default error page, I can't even rely on cloudflare to main some visibilty for my site.

I'm not expecting a detailed run down of remedial measures that are under way in an effort to fix this problem but after two days it would not be unreasonable to expect some sort of announcement that at least acknowledges the problem and offer some reassurance that the admins have the matter in hand and are working on a fix, if only to try and prevent the community support forum getting clogged with 'where's my site/file/sql database gone?'

The longer this goes without some sort of response, the more people will start to assume that their site has disappeared irretrievably down the memory hole never to return, and that just makes X10hosting look bad, so can we at least have some sort of acknowledgement from the admins even if all they have say is 'sorry folks, but its going to take a couple more days to set this right'?

Status
Not open for further replies.