Can you give me a hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdsoso13

Reaction score
Can you give me a hand?:
I want to know if I can use your free host to build a website in Chinese?::confused:
Can I do that?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, but you will need to provide an easy to find word for word translation into one of the supported languages of English, French, or Spanish.
Google translate and similar services are not acceptable for this purpose.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And with that iProber script installed I'm revoking access permanently for compromising the security of the server. This is considered a permanent suspension as we cannot allow one user to place the rest at risk.

wdsoso13

Reaction score
And with that iProber script installed I'm revoking access permanently for compromising the security of the server. This is considered a permanent suspension as we cannot allow one user to place the rest at risk.
Oh,what did you mean?And I wangt to know why my host was suspended.Please tell me the reason.And can you can unsuspend it please?

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

I don't know what you mean.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
iProber is a malicious script that can be used to identify problems in a server's configuration along with potentially opening backdoors to allow hackers to gain entry into our servers.

To protect the integrity and security of our servers, access has been permanently revoked.

Add to this that the iProber install wasn't in English, Spanish, or French as required by the TOS and it's just an added kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.