Can you take a look at my future template

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi. I've just made a new template for my website. Its the first time I have made one myself, although I made it in iWeb.

So, I don't know if its worth some of the trouble, so I would like it if someone could check it out.

http://simplenerdtalk.co.cc/Simple_Nerd_Talk/Home.html

There is no content, but I just want to see what you guys think before I go any further.

If you would like to see what I currently have, my sites url is http://www.simplenerdtalk.co.cc .

Thanks,
Jordan

Jordan C

Reaction score
Thanks. As I said, I made it in iWeb, and I think I will be editing it in the future using that, so if I would have to edit the html every time I change the page.

What do you mean by moving the SNT logo to the block

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I meant the top of the main text block.
I have also moved this to Review My Site. :)

knights_templar

Reaction score
looks pretty good although the curves are a bit too rounded for my taste, otherwise pretty good for a first!

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks nice. I have the feeling the logo should be bigger though..

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

8/10 - I like it so far! You could add a little audio [NASA music!!!] and engrave your name, Simple Nerd Talk, into the edge of your logo - like a government seal.

Daniel S

Reaction score
It looks really goos at the moment I would rate it 9/10. I have noticed on the contact page the advertisements all move up and are not in line. And there is not submit button on the contact page.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Thank you all. Yes, I am still working on that contact page, for now I can't seem to get the php part of it going.

I don't know if I'd use it for the site, but thanks for your thoughts

gamesandluv

Reaction score
I like it, but 1 suggestion u coould ad an imag over, over the links so when u hver they turn dark grek like the home page link looks.

pc-whizz

Reaction score
Hey, nice template. Maybe you could make the logo a darker blue. Other than that, its great!

Content : Can't judge, lol, :)

Navigation: 9 / 10

Keep it up and with some fine tuning you'll have a master website!