can you tell?

Cynical

Reaction score
There isn't a way to check except for checking your points regularly, but even so you can't tell who donated them. Many people have suggested a feature to track donations but I don't know if it will be acted on.

Articz

Reaction score
yea i would like something like ath coz sometimes i think people have giveen me extra points but i have no clue who and i cant say thx

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Articz said:
yea i would like something like ath coz sometimes i think people have giveen me extra points but i have no clue who and i cant say thx
Nope I don't think there is a way unless they tell you.

knoxoqe

Reaction score
That would be awesome to implement, i get lost sometimes about the point exchanging. :(

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Sounds like a chalenge to me, seams the kind of thing people would like. Shame i dont have VB otherwise id play around with addin in a points log myself doesn't seam that hard!

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, I have as many copies as I need. :) I'll play around with it aswell with my 1337sauce php-learning skillszz.:hsdance:

Jordan K

Reaction score
That link doesn't work for me, it brings me to a page with a box that says Could not find phrase "No_History_Found" or something like that.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
More than likely means you havent sent any one any poins using the donate buton. Thats all the page shows u mine just shows me when i sent corey 25 points becuase i wanted to round his points off to 3000.

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Ahh, as you can see I am cheap. Lol. :p Anyways, that link isn't anything new, you can find it in the Shop. I want a mod that displays who sent you points. That would be nice!