Cancel account

Status
Not open for further replies.

intersect

Reaction score
Hi

I wish to have my complete account canceled as I will no longer be using it

I am a free hosting customer and couldn't find how to do this within the Knowledge base

My site username is intersect and the domain is agentcarmichael.x10hosting.com

Thank you.

intersect

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: ntersect

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

I haven't removed my domain from the addon domain part but I guess when it is deleted it will automatically.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account has been terminated. Thank you for using x10Hosting.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you add your domain to your new host? Yes, it does take a while until it clears but until you add your domain to your new host it won't change yet. You can try flushing your DNS.

intersect

Reaction score
Did you add your domain to your new host? Yes, it does take a while until it clears but until you add your domain to your new host it won't change yet. You can try flushing your DNS.
Yeah, I added it about 15 hours ago the same time I changed the name servers "DNS update is completed and your domain is working". It works if I add the www. to it but if its just http://domain.info it won't work.
It must be in some settings? As I need to add the www. to log on to the FTP too.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the domain I will check it.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
http://erhwut.info

Goes to another site about naruto

Crap about Naruto
Just for now...
Naruto is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. The series is based on a one-shot comic by Kishimoto that was published in the August 1997 issue of Akamaru Jump.
The manga was first published by Shueisha in 1999 in the 43rd issue of Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. Currently, the manga is still being serialized with fifty-one tankobon volumes released so far.

That is from the site.

I think you have moved your site, just need for DNS to update. you are at award host?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I just did a DNS record and it shows that you are hosted by another site. Good luck. It might take a day for you to notice the changes.

intersect

Reaction score
http://erhwut.info

Goes to another site about naruto

That is from the site.

I think you have moved your site, just need for DNS to update. you are at award host?
Yeah, that's the temp site I put up. Yes I am at award host for now.
Thanks, it worked after I flushed my dns.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.