Cannabis Ban For Brits

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ Osirus

Ok so you should ask a direct question or post an opinion about the article or I will close this thread.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Osirus said:
i would like to no peoples opinions on the subject
I think it's wicked that they even had that, Here in canada it's not legal. Well not in ontairo anyways. Which kinda sucks. I think you should be able to have some on you in canada.

Back on topic It's wicked they even had that, To bad they got rid of it for yous anyways.

Is it still legal there?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
only for residents of te country, right? i think its just weird that they finally noticed that people only came ther eto smoke... lol

Osirus

Reaction score
they will lose alot of money from this and it will cause more crime...
ive been there a couple of times and the only trouble i have bumped into was locals causing trouble
why would a tourist want to steal if they take money on holiday with them ?

Matthews255

Reaction score
Well, I live in the UK and the ban would be brilliant.

I think theres a dealer that comes at lunch time outside my college, I wonder if theres a reward to turning them in?

M

minievan

Rofl, Here in belper where I live- Isnt a 'rough' Place but I saw a bust on about 300 dealers that all meet up on this 'rec'( a football field/recreational area) and the cops came.. Oh it was so funny! There all stood there as if they didnt know what was going on!

Statico

Reaction score
Banning it, will, just like anything, increase the demand for an illegal trade, and the prices will shhot up.
Here in the UK, you are likely to get away with it for a long time without getting caught, but I feel it should be made legal in certain quantities, such as no more than an ounce (usually about £45 worth), for home and personal use only.
Maybe the Dutch ban will stop tourists going there just to smoke, but then those people who did go over there for that, are just going to do it in their own country now, so it's gonna increase the use of it in other countries.

humphrey

Reaction score
never knew brits did pot...:-/
i mean, when you usually think of brits, you think of perfect people, the "goody-goody two-shoes"...must be a strange world out there