Cannot access Account Portal, but I can log in to forum and can access space via ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreade

Reaction score
Hi all,

yesterday I received an email reminding me to access the Account Portal once a month, as usual. However, when I try to log in I receive a "invalid log in information provided" error. The account is not suspended, because I can see the website and I can access my web space via ftp and I can also sign in in the forum and post this.

Any help to access the account portal is appreciated. Thanks,

Andrea

andreade

Reaction score
Re: Cannot access Account Portal, but I can log in to forum and can access space via

An update: now my account is suspended and I still cannot access the portal to unsuspend it...
Andrea

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Cannot access Account Portal, but I can log in to forum and can access space via

Cannot help you with the portal problem, but I have manually unsuspended you.

andreade

Reaction score

Thanks a lot,

I still cannot access the portal so I tried ten minutes ago to ask for a password reset.

Andrea

andreade

Reaction score

Question: how long does it take for a password reset? I haven't received any emails since my request of yesterday.
Thanks,
Andrea

andreade

Reaction score

Hi again,

I still cannot access my account portal or reset my password. Nobody can help me with this? Or give me an idea of how the problem could be solved or whether it can be solved at all?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

andreade

Reaction score

Hi once more,

my account has been suspended again, but as you know I cannot access the account portal to request the unsuspension.

Please advise, thanks,
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.