Cannot Access Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalmockery

Reaction score
Hi there,

For some reason I cannot gain access to my web account. I've reset my password for my forum account, and when I try to gain access to my website account, it says invalid username / email / password.

I've double checked the password and I've reset it a couple of times and still nothing seems to work.

Thanks in adavance,

Joel.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try logging in the account panel using your cPanel credentials?

totalmockery

Reaction score
I have tried everything. I've reset my password multiple times and can log into the forum without issues. Once I go to log into the control panel to change my password, it doesn't accept the new credentials and won't let me in. As a result, I am locked out of my Cpanel as well and I cannot get access to my website.

This is very frustrating because it's been happening for several weeks now and I haven't been able to fix the latest problem to occur to the database structure so my website is currently down.

jcborges

Reaction score
My problem is similar.
I forgot my password and I can not get it from the site (I think there is a problem in the link "I forgot my password"). The site is irrigamodel.x10hosting.com. I reset a password for the forum, but id does not work to access the contrl panel.

How can I recover my password?

qube12k

Reaction score
Same problem for me, my account is suspended and i cant access cpanel.. and the link for resetting password dosnt seem to work

qube12k.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.