Cannot access my account - Logging in through VPN or web proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkfabsca

Reaction score
I am receiving the error,
There is a problem with your request
We've detected that a proxy or VPN is being used to access your account.

If this is a mistake please get in touch at our Community Forums for a resolution.

This is not true. Please fix.
My domain is tkfabscan.x10.mx

servsysx

Reaction score
i am not using a vpn or proxy and it still gives me this ****. i am quite frankly getting ****** ***. please fix this. my website is sociallair.tk or servsysx.x10host.com/sociallair

Last edited by a moderator:

creati39

Reaction score
I am still receiving this when I try to sign in to my website, please fix this so I don't lose my website. My site is: http://creationsbycissy.x10host.com/
There is a problem with your request

If this is a mistake please get in touch at our Community Forums for a resolution.

creati39

Reaction score
It has been over a week and I still can not log into my website. I keep getting this message,There is a problem with your request

Please fix this so I don't lose my website.
My site is: http://creationsbycissy.x10host.com/

nwaccwx1

Reaction score
I was told by X10 that they didn't make a mistake, and pretty much called me an idiot for disagreeing. They're using some sort of detection that returns erroneous vpn/proxy detection. This is so wrong, they won't even remove my account, because they won't reply to me anymore. This hosting site sucks!!

chiloqui

Reaction score
Yep after 2 weeks I had to transfer away because of this error. I had received no response.... zilch. Not really all that surprised that this issue is still going unresolved without word despite it affecting many others clearly from the threads on the subject. Unfortunately I am on HughesNet which does use private ip space to thwart ipv4 exhaustion and every member shares the same set of gateway IP's. Unfortunately there was little to be done in my case if they were not going to allow hughesnet members access as a whole. I couldn't even get a response out of them. Best of luck to you but I wouldn't count on a resolution based on experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.