Cannot access my account.

areejobeid

Reaction score
Hello, I have not logged into my x10hosting account in a while. I see some changes have been made to x10hosting's different web hosting packages. My website is surprsingly still on online, but I can't access my control panel. How can a log in to edit my website? My wesbite accoint is http://areejobeid.x10host.com, but my actual website is areejobeid.ca (I think it's under a subfolder). I tried resetting my password for my account, but I think even before the changes in x10hositng, an email account was not properly connected to my hosting account, only to my forum account. My username for cpanel areejobe I believe. But cpanel is only available to premium users now?

Anyway, if anyone can help me access or reactivate my account that would be great. My email is areejobeid@gmail.com. Thank you.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I have not logged into my x10hosting account in a while. I see some changes have been made to x10hosting's different web hosting packages. My website is surprsingly still on online, but I can't access my control panel. How can a log in to edit my website? My wesbite accoint is http://areejobeid.x10host.com, but my actual website is areejobeid.ca (I think it's under a subfolder). I tried resetting my password for my account, but I think even before the changes in x10hositng, an email account was not properly connected to my hosting account, only to my forum account. My username for cpanel areejobe I believe. But cpanel is only available to premium users now?

Anyway, if anyone can help me access or reactivate my account that would be great. My email is areejobeid@gmail.com. Thank you.
I can see your last login was 2021. We have since moved to a new clients panel.

Can you please signup as a new user via the free hosting site : https://x10hosting.com/?#create

Please use your existing email address and forum name when it ask. Then please verify your email address. Once your email address is verified let us know here and we will tie your existing service to your new client dashboard.

areejobeid

Reaction score
I can see your last login was 2021. We have since moved to a new clients panel.

Can you please signup as a new user via the free hosting site : https://x10hosting.com/?#create

Please use your existing email address and forum name when it ask. Then please verify your email address. Once your email address is verified let us know here and we will tie your existing service to your new client dashboard
It won't let me create a new account. It says "This email address is registered to a different user name. Please use the existing user name and password for this email".

I also tried resetting my password but it gives me a server error.

For years there's actually been an error with my account where my email is not attached to my account. I'm not sure how to fix this error. And in the past when my account would be suspended or deleted due to inactivity, I'd have to keep making a new username.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It won't let me create a new account. It says "This email address is registered to a different user name. Please use the existing user name and password for this email".

I also tried resetting my password but it gives me a server error.

For years there's actually been an error with my account where my email is not attached to my account. I'm not sure how to fix this error. And in the past when my account would be suspended or deleted due to inactivity, I'd have to keep making a new username.
You will need to use your existing email address and your username areejobeid and password for the forums on the step that ask for this.

areejobeid

Reaction score
You will need to use your existing email address and your username areejobeid and password for the forums on the step that ask for this.
That is not working for me either.

When I first signed up for x10hositng, I used the email that is currently attached to my forum account. I then switched it to a different email, my professional email. I forgot to change the email for my forum account though.

Anyway, my website is hosted under my professional email areejobeid@gmail.com. That is where I used to receive reminders to log in to cPanel. But whenever I forgot my password, even back then, it would never send me the password reset email, so I really had to remember my password for my hosting account. The email never properly switched over, I think.

My forum account uses the email chabichou86@hotmail.com com, but my hosting account used the email areejobeid@gmail.com.

My website is online, but I have no clue how to access it now.

Edit: I created an x10hosting account with chabichou86@hotmail.com, but that is not connected to ny hosting account. I prefer to use my email areejobeid@gmail.com, but that email seems to be stuck in limbo.

Last edited:

areejobeid

Reaction score
Hello, it has been a while, and i am still trying to access my website. Can someone please help me? I've created a new account, and also changed the email address of my forum account to match my hosting account. My website is hosted at http://areejobeid.x10host.com.

areejobeid

Reaction score
the email that shows is still your gmail email.
i do not see any service for your domain name. (areejobeid.x10host.com)
For my domain name, there was an error a long time ago when I signed up for it. I don't think it was properly ever attached to my gmail account.

I have the login credentials for cPanel, and today I was able to use them to sign into my hosting account on https://areejobeid.x10host.com:2222/.

But which email account is attached to my hosting account? Are you able to add this website to my x10hosting account?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But which email account is attached to my hosting account?
areej****@gmail.comis the attached email. (some letters in email were edited)
its usually not practice to show full email/ip addresses etc

Are you able to add this website to my x10hosting account?
i cannot do that but maybe a staff member can help.
i can forward a request for staff to review your post.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For my domain name, there was an error a long time ago when I signed up for it. I don't think it was properly ever attached to my gmail account.

I have the login credentials for cPanel, and today I was able to use them to sign into my hosting account on https://areejobeid.x10host.com:2222/.

But which email account is attached to my hosting account? Are you able to add this website to my x10hosting account?
Yes this hosting service is now attached to your dashboard account.