Cannot access site or cpanel for mikebro.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebro

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm trying to access my site at mikebro.x10hosting.com. After about 10 to 15 seconds, my browser (Firefox 3.5) displays this message: "The connection has timed out. The server at mikebro.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond...."

Nor can I access my cpanel at mikebro.x10hosting.com/cpanel; the connection times out once again.

Wishing to explore the possibility that I have been suspended (but I don't *think* I am) I visit http://x10hosting.com/login.php, and enter my user id and password, but receive "Invalid email address or password supplied." I understand, though, that the account panel is being upgraded and may not yet be quite ready for prime time.

Please let me know if you require more information from me, or if there is something else that I must do.

Site: http://mikebro.x10hosting.com/
Server: Chopin (if memory serves me)

Thanks for your help,

mikebro

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem is that your account is still pointing to old chopin ip.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello mikebro,

your website is still pointed to OLD IP of chopin. I notify staff about that, they will get back to you soon

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score

mikebro

Reaction score
Vishal and Boss,

Thanks for your quick replies. What wonderful service! :)

I'll just sit tight and wait to hear from staff. Is there something that I missed or should have done during the upgrade to make sure I was pointing to the new IP address for Chopin?

Thanks again for your help,

mikebro

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Vishal and Boss,

Thanks for your quick replies. What wonderful service! :)

I'll just sit tight and wait to hear from staff. Is there something that I missed or should have done during the upgrade to make sure I was pointing to the new IP address for Chopin?

Thanks again for your help,

mikebro

No, that is not because of you.

mikebro

Reaction score
Whew! (mikebro wipes his forehead in relief)

Well, that's good to know. Thanks again, Boss!

mikebro

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry but your account and data was lost during the server transfer a few weeks back due to a certain bug with cPanel which resulted in the data not being moved over. Unfortunately the bug was discovered only later, when the server itself was taken offline. However we may have your databases, if there were any. You can signup for a new account using the same details and the databases will be moved to your new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.