Cannot add subdomains to other services

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
When I want to input the subdomain: support.totalsocial.ca, into my zendesk account,I always get a failure message.
JxmV2xXHsC8iyovTD1PSju3Ra

I checked and checked my dns settings. It's all pointing to my zendesk subdomain.
yQ6vMG6sfK9887VEYglbIpof8

Why is that? Can anyone tell me why? Zendesk keeps on telling me it's because it's an MX record issue.

Since Zendesk support is not helpful, I have no choice but to turn to the x10hosting forum.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Have you added the CNAME record on both the registrar and X10?

tsnetwor

Reaction score
I only have my domain hosted on x10hosting. I registered my domain on one.com

caftpx10

Reaction score
I noticed that you're using CloudFlare. Do you have access to the CloudFlare control panel by any chance (on their site)? Or have you enabled CloudFlare via the option in cPanel X3 (via the control panel X10 provides)?

tsnetwor

Reaction score
I noticed that you're using CloudFlare. Do you have access to the CloudFlare control panel by any chance (on their site)? Or have you enabled CloudFlare via the option in cPanel X3 (via the control panel X10 provides)?

I have cloudflare enabled externally. Not internal.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
Never mind. I have access to cloudflare

caftpx10

Reaction score
Okay. In that case, you should update the DNS zone (DNS section) with the CNAME. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.