Cannot connect to my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony18

Reaction score
I can connect to the site cpanel and ftp. But when I try to access it by the web it gives me an "unable to connect error".

jchome.inc

Reaction score
The server is being migrated from Dallas to Chicago. So it will take some time to get it back online.

bureci

Reaction score
I have similar problem too. All I need to know is it also connected to server migrations. My site www.spsvrnjackabanja.x10hosting.com is unavailable. To be precise, browser displays: can not connect to remote server (you tried to access address which is currently unavailable.). But my cPanel backend works perfectly.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have similar problem too. All I need to know is it also connected to server migrations. My site www.spsvrnjackabanja.x10hosting.com is unavailable. To be precise, browser displays can not connect to remote server (you tried to access address which is currently unavailable.). But my cPanel backend is works perfectly.

Thanks in advance!

Connectivity issues are usually because of the server migrations. For future reference, please make your own support threads and do not hijack others support threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.