"Cannot connect to the database"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greendude120

Reaction score
Everything was working fine til it said "Cannot connect to the database". I tried to login to the cpanel to see if the mysql info had changed for some reason but the cpanel says Done, but with errors and none of the services appear. I was wondering if someone could have a look. Thanks.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything was working fine til it said "Cannot connect to the database". I tried to login to the cpanel to see if the mysql info had changed for some reason but the cpanel says Done, but with errors and none of the services appear. I was wondering if someone could have a look. Thanks.

Did you check the Db user privileges.Just Take it off and apply it once more.This might solve your problem

Greendude120

Reaction score
how do i do that. i went in my database in cpanel but i could find a place for permissions

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to cPanel and MySQL Databases. Drop the user from the database (click the red X next to the user in the table where your databases are listed) but do not delete it. Then add that user back to the database and check ALL PRIVILEGES.

Permissions occasionally get messed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.