cannot create a account

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity1350

Reaction score
got some error during the creation process and the domain name was in use not sure how to fix

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

ill take serenity1350 on your subdomain if its available

Last edited:

joshua filby

Reaction score
Do you currently have a website that is connected to your Forums Account, if not then it will give you that error saying there isn't one on the forums account. When registering a website, you have to fill in your Forums username/pass so that the server can add the account to your account.

Thanks,
Josh

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Josh is correct. You do not have a site currently. You may register at any time for an account.

serenity1350

Reaction score
no i tried to create one and it failed and i cannot create another becasue it tells me my email is in use, the first one was rejected because of domain name in use.

ee Account Signup » Choose Your Hosting Account Details
step 3 of 10

Please fill out these remaining details for your hosting account.
The email address you have supplied is not available.
could you just delete all info to this name and ill repeat the process then? that would be fine for me

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a bug in signup that will not allow you to use the same email again. I will ask a staff member to assist you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.