Cannot create free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriyus

Reaction score
When i filled out the registration and clicked "create account", it wouldn't create it an account. It gave me a message "An invalid solution to the anti-SPAM CAPTCHA was provided.". if somebody can solve this for me it would be great!

Thanks!
Oriyus.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you answer the captcha? There is a captcha there to answer. If you are having problems with it, press the refresh button on the captcha for a new answer to type in.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, see where that message about a domain/ckey mismatch is? That's an error that is talking about the captcha, and that's where it's supposed to be.

My advice is to make sure that you are allowing javascript on that page. Refresh and try again. Post back here if you still get the same error message.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Which proxy service are you trying to use?

Oriyus

Reaction score
IDK what a proxy server is, but i'm guessing your asking me what browser i'm using? if so i'm using firefox and i just tried google chrome.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Ok I have just created an account, but now I need to create a free hosting account. So i fill out the form and when I create a free hosting account it gives me this message, "We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.".

IDK what to do from here, somebody please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

The system probably logged your IP on the failed account creation, I have removed it from the logs so you should not get that notice now.

Oriyus

Reaction score
I just created it but under a different forum name "Oriyus1", I hope that is fine because it wouldn't let me connect to this one.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That should be fine. Should you ever need help enough to post a request for support in these forums again, please use your forum name Oriyus1.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Also remember that in order to keep that account active, you need to login to these forums at least once every 31 days with the forum account Oriyus1

Status
Not open for further replies.