cannot log in2 c panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

primawolf

Reaction score
I have the same problem with c-pannel

I know my password is correct as its the same one tied to the forums. my site is http://rebirthfaction.exofire.net but i cant change it as i cant access the c-pannel and I just sent a support ticket so hopefully i will hear something soon.

akkudreamz

Reaction score
I have the same problem with c-pannel

I know my password is correct as its the same one tied to the forums. my site is http://rebirthfaction.exofire.net but i cant change it as i cant access the c-pannel and I just sent a support ticket so hopefully i will hear something soon.

if you can login to your x10hosting account you can change your cpanel password here...

(if you are entering the wrong password by any chance)

otherwise wait for some response from the support team
please note that the hosting area is till under renovation for good..all the temporary glitches will hopefully get resolved soon
:)

primawolf

Reaction score
how long does it usually take for resetting it though the account pannel?
Edit:
well it seems that if this site is accurate this would explain why i cant log into c-panel

http://status.x10hosting.com

but from the link it says that the server is down but i can still view my starter site which i dont get.

I dont know what to do i have a support ticket out. any ideas as to what I can do?

Last edited:

upssnow

Reaction score
I appreciate the free hosting but sometimes question if it's worth it. I haven't been able to access my cpanel for over a month. I email everday and everyday try to reset it but their system never gives me a confirmation. I want them to just delete everything so I can use my domain on a different site that actually works

primawolf

Reaction score
have you submitted a ticket to the support? i know it sounds a little reduntant.

and are you sure your using the right username and password as that was my problem i ended up using the wrong username and passy. as my username was slightly different then what i thought it should have been when i registered.

Reaction score
hi there.I signed up for a new site and i cannot login to cpanel my site is www.warsworld.exofire.net/cpanel and my user name is harmonixx.Could anyone please help thankyou

Your cpanel username is harmonix. In your post it appears you've used your forum account unless you mistyped. If you try harmonix and your password then you should get in unless it was a mistype then you'll need to get support to sort it HOWEVER and this goes to the rest of you replying on this thread that support has lots of tickets to deal with at the moment so if you are going to submit a ticket you WILL NEED TO BE PATIENT! Tickets will be got through when things can be dealt with.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but it will be best for the future of x10hosting.

harmonixx

Reaction score
:cool:thankyou martin for the information.I apologise 4 not puttin my right username....lol must of had a blonde moment and again thankyou very much;)

Status
Not open for further replies.