Cannot Login, or Password Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to post your cPanel username so that an account manager can find your account and assist you.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
hi I can't login at all, or recover my password.

I'm on the Chopin Server

Specify where you cannot login.If it is Account Panel then it is currently offline.But you can login to cpanel.If not post back.

noaruhikari

Reaction score
I can't do anything because I took all domains down for the moment, and I can't get back either way to re-assign any new domains I was having trouble adding one in particular... Loads of problems, is there anyway I can get access established soon? (by that I mean can I be assigned a subdomain, temporarily?)

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
I can't do anything because I took all domains down for the moment, and I can't get back either way to re-assign any new domains I was having trouble adding one in particular... Loads of problems, is there anyway I can get access established soon? (by that I mean can I be assigned a subdomain, temporarily?)

What is your site url.Do you get any suspension report when you access your url.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Right now I don't have a registered URL.

It seems like your forum account is old.
->What do you mean by saying that you dont have an url.Every account has a x10 subdomain.
Can you make it more clear.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since the account panel has been offline all this time, there should still be a domain assigned to the main account. It doesn't matter whether or not it's an x10hosting domain. What is the domain that was assigned to the account from the account panel?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Issue Resolved

***thread closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.