Cannot login to Account Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

chupacabrah

Reaction score
It says I have no account, and no email address registered?

http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php
Code:
Invalid email address or password  supplied.

my forum name is (obviously) chupacabrah
cpanel name is unnews
and domain is jrob.co.cc

I have not found anything really similar, but is this something normal with all of the recent upgrades?

Thanks,
Jon

edit: oh, but I can ftp into my site successfully.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Account panel is currently off line for some changes.This is a temporary issue.

chupacabrah

Reaction score
ok, cool, GOOD news!

I had been looking here (status.x10hosting.com), and didn't see anything so I was not sure.

Thanks for the info!

firedup

Reaction score
Hey,
Its good they have upgraded account panel.But I dont why I am not able to login.
It says invalid user/pass. Please help.

marley17

Reaction score
i think theirs still updating the database since we have same issue. i will not create a new thread now seeing your post.. i thought i was logging in a different site from the first place in having issues in the login. lolz.but patience is a virtue. what im more afraid of is they stop their service for free hosting...and so on..

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
i think theirs still updating the database since we have same issue. i will not create a new thread now seeing your post.. i thought i was logging in a different site from the first place in having issues in the login. lolz.but patience is a virtue. what im more afraid of is they stop their service for free hosting...and so on..
Why do you think they stop their free hosting.They are currently working so they can offer more

nihallee

Reaction score
This is a very long maintenance?!? Any ETR on that ? (I'm doing corporate application support myself so I know $h1t can happen.)

-N!¢k-

Status
Not open for further replies.