Cannot login to Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke42

Reaction score
my account itself is not just made but the website was, i have posted in a ticket none the less. the website has been created within a day..
Edit:
does anyone have any input on this?

i tried to go back to the support page and now firefox isn't letting me go there...

Last edited:

Kermy

Reaction score
Well. I just tried my cpanel and it won't let me in either. I have had an account for months... The http side of my site is jacked as well at the moment... But I have a ticket in so we'll see what happens.

Calystos

Reaction score
Many of us are all suffering the same problems, seems the servers have gone bananas in the past 2 days.

Peoples files are mysteriously vanishing, and IP addresses are not pointing to the proper servers anymore.

I've got a ticket in about this an am waiting for someone to hopefully sort it out. But I bet we're all on the same boat. So once they've found the cause I'm sure everyones accounts will get back to normal.

Jelly_man

Reaction score
The same is happening here; can't log into my account, even after changing the password via x10hosting's site, and my rotating signature isn't working on the forums I use it on. FTP doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Jelly_man

Reaction score
Changing the hosts file to point to the right IP has fixed it. Looks like a DNS spoof or something.

infurTH

Reaction score
i have it to.
Edit:
when is the problem solved?

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
What server are you on? I dont know but i think you are all on stoli the add enhanced server it has been having some problems latley which will be fixed soon when the new website goes on line

Regards,
Jamie

PS if you havent read this already read it know:
The new site and backend system will be launched before the end of this year. We've made many, many changes to it since the initial launch date was announced which has delayed us in releasing it on time.

We are also doing major work on the servers... because of recent events we have decided to keep these details to our upper level staff, I apologize for not being able to be totally honest but some information just needs to be kept secret .

You may be having some issues with connecting to your site, sign-ups, or many other things. It is not because we are short staffed, or because we don't care. 90% of all the current problems will be fixed when we launch the new site, so instead of spending time fixing these problems individually we are putting all our effort in to getting the new site out.

So, hang on a bit longer and everything will not only be back to the way it used to be but it will be much, much better.

If you have questions about this thread please post them here but we will not provide support here. Support posts will be deleted.

-Corey

Kermy

Reaction score
My site and logins seem to be working now. So, they are getting things working again. Give it some time and I'm sure they will get you back up and running.

istore_admin

Reaction score
It is a problem to do with the x10 upgrades which are taking place. It should be sorted out soon.

ParallelLogic

Reaction score
I have also been unable to log onto the cPanel. I have reset my password and have still had problems. The main x10 site lists my status as unsuspended, so I presume I am having the same problem as everyone else during the systems update and have not files a help desk ticket

Jelly_man

Reaction score

Max1337

Reaction score
Well, that's what I saw, so I'm just going by it lol.
And yea, that would fix it... Since WHM lets you assign ips to each domain.
But that really all depends on the server lol, not all configurations let you do that, all just depends on the host. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.