Cannot login to free hosting account and link it

Status
Not open for further replies.

fl gal

Reaction score
I cannot login to my web page account. I am getting a message that says my account is not linked.

I signed up for a free ad free account.

How do I get my account linked? I am getting a message that says I have an account. Is that a forum account or both a web page and forum account?

What is my user name for the control panel?

When I go to this url

http://forums.x10hosting.com/register.php?a=act&u=92631&i=20228671

I am receive this message:Your account has already been activated so please try logging in.

When I try to log on at

http://x10hosting.com/account

with the user name of fl gal

I get this message:

An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

Thanks for any help!

Chris73

Reaction score
Have you received an email with all your account information? Including...
cPanel user name: ******
Password: *****
cPanel URL

Should have information that tells you that indeed your account has been created. The url you mentioned above is the forums registration url.

I can see that you indeed are logged into the forums account.

Last edited:

fl gal

Reaction score
I received an email with user name of fl gal and an activation id number of 8 digits. No email with cpanel information. I signed up yesterday.

Thanks for help.
Edit:
I seem to have a problem with my sign up user name. All the names I try do not work.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
What is the domain name url of your website? Also your cPanel name. I will check and see if the account has been created.

fl gal

Reaction score
Thanks Chris, but I might have it solved. I went and signed up again and received an email that says I have been put into the que (sp?) for the cpanel email. The wait is about 4 hours, so I will let you know tomorrow if it turns out OK. I saw that signing up again was a suggestion in one of the forum posts. Thanks again for your help.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It seems to me that your account glisson has been created. Please reopen this thread if you continue to experience the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.