Cannot open the forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeedee

Reaction score
Dear Madam / Sir,

I cannot login to your forum page. Top of the screen gives no reaction with mouse over to fill out the user name and password. Our browser is the latest of Mozilla Firefox.
This occurs on our both accounts www.ciephil.x10hosting.com and www.trackzall.x10hosting.com

Another strange thing is, because we were suspended on both accounts, we reveived two messages on two different e-mail addresses (what is correct). The website of ciephil could be unsuspended, but the site of trackzall not.
When we clicked to "x10hosting/control", we came out on the control of ciephil. It should be trackzall.

Please help and answer me on the e-mail addresses of corresponding accounts.
Unfortunately I cannot send you a screenshot of the forum page through this request form.

Thanks and best regards,
John Delpeut

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
For the forum issue, there is an issue with the theme on lower resolutions. As a workaround, please click on the TRANSACTIONS link at the top menu. This will show a full login page. You can login with that form.

The account, trackzall, is suspended for inactivity. You need to login to the forums with the attached forum account at least once every 31 days. That account is attached to a forum account named 'johnbhing'. To unsuspend that account, login to Account Panel using the forum details of 'johnbhing'. Your current forum account is attached to ciephil.

Also, you are only allowed one free hosting account. Having two accounts is not allowed. You can host multiple domains from one account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.