Cannot park domain - already owned by my old account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadija

Reaction score
I had a hosting account that did not survive the transfer. I was able to recreate the hosting account and get my x10hosting domain back, but cPanel will not let me park another domain name that I own. It gives me this error: "Error from park wrapper: chaosinacan.com is owned by another user."

I'm guessing this is because I had this domain parked on my old hosting account (before it disappeared). My cPanel username is spadija and my domain is chaosinacan.x10hosting.com. (Trying to go anywhere in the main part of the site will just time out, as it tries to redirect you to chaosinacan.com) I am trying to park the domain: "chaosinacan.com". Could someone please check and see why I cannot park my domain?

spadija

Reaction score
Normally, I'm not a fan of bumping things, but, well, this thread is already on page 7 without a resolution, and it's the only thing keeping my site from being up and running. I'm guessing there's a lingering config file or something that's keeping me from parking my domain. Could I please get someone to look into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.