Cannot post after moving SMF forum here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the same exact issue as described in this thread:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/91074-problems-smf-after-server-move.html
Hi, I have a SMF forum at my site (incom.elementfx.com/smf)
after all those server move issues, my forum is back online but there is a problem when I try to post a message and it gives me this error:

Quote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@incom.elementfx.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_mono/1.9 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at incom.elementfx.com Port 80

Reaction score
Thank you, I did that. Anyone have an idea as to why at least two people who moved SMF forums here wouldnt be able to post at their site? Is there something quirky about this place that makes it inhospitable to SMF forums?

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
sorry, i don't know anything about the smf code, but does anything show up in your cpanel error log about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.