Cannot see any CPU Usage Stats in Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

seo21

Reaction score
Sorry to post here. I know you guys are trying to change this process but I'm failing to get legitimate answers thru your new ticketing system. I'm not suspended and our site has been down now for 4 + days due to the down DB on Chopin and what looks to be a common issue with invalid "resource limits hit" error being experienced by some users on Chopin.

The following is the most recent post I sent thru the support ticket system:

"Your support has told me the reason I am getting "resource limits hit" on my site (seosanantonioinc.com and please see my support requests for the last week) is due to CPU usage but I cannot get any usage stats in cpanel to dispute. Could you please advise where I can find if I am in fact exceeding my resource limits. My site has been down now for 4+ days including the time when the DB server was down and I can't seem to get any straight answers There has been no changes to any of my scripts for over 2 months and the site gets less than 10 visitors a day."

I'd like to know what's really going on. If I need to upgrade because of some wordpress plugin or high traffic I will... but if I'm getting this message in error and support is throwing a canned response to me to check a post about what the error means instead of helping me resolve it then I don't want to spend the money on an account where I get that kind of support. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

critter74854

Reaction score
Having a site down (hobby site or not) for 4 days is concerning.
Lucky, my site is working fine but I too don’t have any data in the HTTP CPU Usage Statistics…
Not that I expect anything to show in the red because I’d be lucky to get 3 visits a day :rolleyes:

thassae87

Reaction score
My account is with this same problem. And it is down for about a week now.

seo21

Reaction score
For those experiencing the same thing I've been trying to get help on regarding the invalid "resource limits hit"...... Seems there was a bug on Chopin that has now been fixed but they have yet to identify all sites effected. My advice... Keep inquiring with support until you get someone that knows about the issue.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.