Cannot Sign Up For New Account Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was told:

The good news I see here is that you have a backup for your site. As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done, you can sign up again with the same username and domain name. If there are any problems with the sign up, just let us know and staff will help you get that new account working for you."

I was told to "sign up using same username and domain name."

When I try to create new account with the same username and domain name I receive this message!

The username you have provided is already in use.

I was told:

"If there are any problems with the sign up, just let us know and staff will help you get that new account working for you."

I am having problems with the sign up could someone please help me get this new account working.

Thank you very much for your time
Aquarian Derek

username : aquarian
Domain name : aquarianderek.x10hosting.com
Sub-domain : giah.org.mx

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
These accounts should be terminated automatically soon. If it hasn't been deleted by tomorrow, I can escalate this thread and a staff member can delete the old account.

Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY BACKUP!!!

I want my old account.. PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I was told:

The good news I see here is that you have a backup for your site. As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done, you can sign up again with the same username and domain name. If there are any problems with the sign up, just let us know and staff will help you get that new account working for you."

I was told to "sign up using same username and domain name."

When I try to create new account with the same username and domain name I receive this message!

The username you have provided is already in use.

PLEASE RESTORE, RESTORE, RESTORE, MY BACKUP!! PLEASE!!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason why I said something about that backup is because you said that you could load everything back up yourself, therefore, you implied that you have a backup already in your possession. I was expressing happiness that you didn't completely lose everything there. Was I wrong to assume that?

You've already been told that it's impossible to restore your site because the backups from the transfer have already been deleted. Your account technically doesn't exist, there is nothing to restore. This is why we are telling you that the only way to have a site up again is for you to re-sign up for one after we clear out the system that thinks there is an account when there isn't one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Calistoy,
When you said "The good news I see here is that you have a backup for your site."

I MISUNDERSTOOD that to mean in the system.

YES I have a back up of all my data. If you could help me sigh up using my original username and domain name I would be very appreciative.

Thank you
aquarian derek

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I really am glad that you have a backup.

Unfortunately, I do not have any access to these systems. Dead Battery has already asked you to wait for one more day (because staff are already in the process of deleting thousands of lost and non-existent accounts like yours). He's already offered to help you get it escalated if it's not gone by tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what happens tomorrow and help where ever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.