Cannot sign up for new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentc

Reaction score
Hello.

I seemed to have violated the inactivity policy and attempted to sign up again after seeing my account has been deleted, but I am greeted with a message of ""The email account you have supplied is not available."

Thanks!

Trent

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It takes some time for the system to clear the information on old account. If you could provide us with your old hosting account username, we might be able to free the email account.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello.

I seemed to have violated the inactivity policy and attempted to sign up again after seeing my account has been deleted, but I am greeted with a message of ""The email account you have supplied is not available."

Thanks!

Trent

Hi trentc,

Did you try entering your email address and other information in Step 3, clicking "Confirm Account Details," then clicking on Step 4 on the progress bar on the left, regardless of if an error message about your email occurs?

- Adam

Last edited:

trentc

Reaction score
It's the same one as the forum.
I have made all accounts the same.

Thanks

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Try adam's solution, and if it doesn't work I'll try to have an account manager free your email address.

trentc

Reaction score
Hi trentc,

Did you try entering your email address and other information in Step 3, clicking "Confirm Account Details," then clicking on Step 4 on the progress bar on the left, regardless of if an error message about your email occurs?

- Adam

I was not aware one could do that as it seems to be ghosted/grayed out.
However, that did work.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.