Cannot update files or replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daipad

Reaction score
Why is it until now i can't change, modify or replace my files? I need help please.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Why is it until now i can't change, modify or replace my files? I need help please.

Hi daipad,

When you say "until now," do you mean that you are now able to change, modify, or replace your files? Or are you still having difficulties with your files?

And which method are you using to attempt to modify your files (for example, cPanel File Manager or FTP)?

- Adam

daipad

Reaction score
I'm using cPanel file manager. Actually, Im editing the index.html file and replace my swf file but i cant see the changes when i access my site. Can u help me?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm using cPanel file manager. Actually, Im editing the index.html file and replace my swf file but i cant see the changes when i access my site. Can u help me?

Hi daipad,

Have you tried refreshing the page and/or clearing your browser's cache? This can usually be done on most browsers by hitting the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Del.

- Adam

daipad

Reaction score
My site is a flash website. If there is any changes, Im recompiling my swf file then replace it to my account. How come i can't see the changes even i deleted the swf file. Somebody advise me that my server was migrated. If its true, its taking too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.