Cannot upload to my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepysteve8159

Reaction score
I tried to upload with FTP and that didn't work, so I tried to upload files through cPanel and that still didn't work. I go to my site link for 42kgaming.x10.mx and that says it doesn't exist and asks if I would like to create that page. Then, I go to 42kgaming.com and it says,

"Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-sys/.x10hosting.com was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I don't know what's happening and would like very much to be able to get my site online. Can you tell me what's happening or what I did wrong? Thanks so much!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I tried to upload with FTP and that didn't work, so I tried to upload files through cPanel and that still didn't work. I go to my site link for 42kgaming.x10.mx and that says it doesn't exist and asks if I would like to create that page. Then, I go to 42kgaming.com and it says,

"Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-sys/.x10hosting.com was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I don't know what's happening and would like very much to be able to get my site online. Can you tell me what's happening or what I did wrong? Thanks so much!

When I visit both sites they are saying

42kGaming

Coming Soon

Flush your DNS, clear your browser cache and try again

Last edited:

sleepysteve8159

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I thought of that, but wasn't sure cause it won't even let me into FTP. Will try that! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.