stgeorge

Reaction score
I created two Add On Domains on my free Account:
phpnuke.x10hosting.com

At the moment I cannot log into cPanel.
FTP will not connect.
Above site is down.
E-Mail is Down.

However when it was up I tried to upload html static site files to the two Add On domains but they would not upload as a critical error stated that the quota was exceeded.

I have only 350mb of the 500mb on the server so I have not exceeded the quota.

Can someone tell me how to overcome this issue.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I created two Add On Domains on my free Account:
phpnuke.x10hosting.com

At the moment I cannot log into cPanel.
FTP will not connect.
Above site is down.
E-Mail is Down.

However when it was up I tried to upload html static site files to the two Add On domains but they would not upload as a critical error stated that the quota was exceeded.

I have only 350mb of the 500mb on the server so I have not exceeded the quota.

Can someone tell me how to overcome this issue.

No matter you have addon domain, They always under the primary domain. So you can use the primary domain to connect and then navigate to the corresponding addon domain folder and upload files.

Which server you are on?
What is your cpanel username?

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply gsonline.
No matter you have addon domain, They always under the primary domain. So you can use the primary domain to connect and then navigate to the corresponding addon domain folder and upload files.
That is exactly what I did!
I connected to my public_html directory and navigated to my Add On domain directory and tried to upload the files.
cPanel Username:
stgeorge
Server:
[FONT=&quot]Lotus.x10[/FONT]

stgeorge

Reaction score
This Server Upgrade may be causing the problem but how long does it take to upgrade the Servers.
The downtime over the last month has been so regular and nothing seems to be improving.
Admittedly I should not have tried to point two add on domains to x10Hosting during this work in hindsight but now the whole account is screwed up and no one seems to know what is going on.
So is there anyone out there that really knows what is happening or are we waiting another month or so to find out?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please read the News and Announcements forum and the server status page. All free accounts are transferring to new servers from Dallas to Chicago (a cross country trip).

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
I apologize for sounding so irritated.
I have read the News and announcements but really cannot see when this is all going to be over from the posts.
I suppose as it is a Cross Country trip they must be walking.
So does anyone know how long it takes to walk from Dallas to Chicago?
8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.