Cant acces my ftp account !

Status
Not open for further replies.

reni2040

Reaction score
Hi... am new to x10hosting. I created an FTP account with Pass and username. my ftp account is ftp.fullgamesoft.x10hosting.com . I gave FTP pass and username when it ask . But after it shows . 530 Login authentication failed. please help me in this matter. thnx...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using fullgamesoft.x10hosting.com for your ftp address and then your cPanel username and password in the settings.

Last edited:

reni2040

Reaction score
Its loading the main site.... When we create a FTP account it will ask to create a new username and password ri8 ?... i did that..... we have to give that when entering FTP site ri8 ?... did all... but still showing 540 login authentication failed !

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you not want it to load the main site? The ftp address you tried before looks like you do want to load the main site. There is already a main FTP account after your hosting account is created so you don't need to create a new one to use it. The FTP address is your site address and the username and password is the same as your cPanel log in.

If it's not the main site you want to access, then what are you trying to access?

Status
Not open for further replies.