Can't access anything :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Hello, I recently signed up with x10Hosting again, several months ago I signed up and my hosting was never activated which was a big disappointment to alot of people I know since we looked forward to using x10. Then I recently signed up again and my account is activated, I have my domain setup including the nameservers, and i can go to my domain and it will show the default x10 page saying ''delete this etc'' but I cannot log in to cPanel with the account info I have. Please offer any suggestions. I will appreciate any help I can get.

EDIT: PS, How can I view my Que status with the que code I got?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing as this is UNOFFICIAL support where basically it's just normal forum users offering "support" where possible.

What are you trying to log in to Cpanel with?

It should be http://starlight-gaming.co.cc:2082/
User: removed now you said you could get in.
Password: whatever??!?

If that's NOT the information you're using then what information ARE you using?

If that's the information you're using and it's still not working then this will need to be cleared up by OFFICIAL support - http://support.x10hosting.com/

Sorry you've not had a good start here yet too.
We are under-going changes and these changes will definitely show an improvement in the future - I must confess at the moment it's not as good as it should be (IN MY OPINION)!

Last edited:

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Hmm, I never got the e-mail with my FTP info, but the odd thing is i CAN login with that username and my password now....

I don't know if I'll be able to start making a site yet though...

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Yes, I have Fille Zilla and I know how to work it, but I never got my e-mail with all of my cPanel info and FTP account information.

But i CAN login to cPanel and edit things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.