Can't access my site, what happen to CO.CC domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy87x18

Reaction score
It's been 2 days now and I can't access to my site. Something is wrong with the domain CO.CC because now it will only give you Optimum Online if you try to visit that domain?
If so, darn it, it's been a long time and I already forget how to get a new domain as well as the procedure to link it back to 10hosting. Now I need help.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
ive just changed my .co.cc domain as i think the .co.cc service is no longer working as well as the search engine google has de-indexed.co.cc due to the amount of spam and malware it seems to propogate !
might be worth getting a new domain name sorted!

remy87x18

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and link everyone. Too lazy to search for another good free domain. So the question now is, how do I switch or sign up for X10hosting, X10mx domain? Can't seem to find or where to change it at CPanelX.

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
if I have the same problem now, hopefully only momentary co.cc domain or can somehow change the domain provided by x10 or whichever x10.mx pcriot.com and other ...

of what would otherwise jjordan69, hope it's not the only way to change it ...

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I believe that we are currently working on ways for people with their main domains set to co.cc to be automatically switched to one of our free subdomains. I do not have an ETA on if or when such things will happen, however, so I recommend for the time being a) add another subdomain as a parked domain so you can access your account short-term, b) open a support request to have your main domain switched back to a free x10hosting subdomain

remy87x18

Reaction score
I believe that we are currently working on ways for people with their main domains set to co.cc to be automatically switched to one of our free subdomains. I do not have an ETA on if or when such things will happen, however, so I recommend for the time being a) add another subdomain as a parked domain so you can access your account short-term, b) open a support request to have your main domain switched back to a free x10hosting subdomain
That is really good to know that you guys are working on the CO.CC situation. As for open request support, I'm assuming you mean the Community Support. I just posted my question in there, hopefully it get changed from CO.CC to X10mx

remy87x18

Reaction score
OK, now that I just registered a new domain at Dot TK as per Sharky announcement thread, where is the section in cPanelX that allow me to edit my domain name?
Also, I noticed at Dot TK, after they asked for Host Name which in this case I filled out: ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com, there are 2 sections which it asked me to fill IP Address. I don't know what to do, so I leave it blank. Anyone has answer, feel free to shoot it out, thanks.

remy87x18

Reaction score
JJ, I did do the Add Domain as suggested from the link, yet my Main Domain still says CO.CC instead of the TK.
Hm, not sure if it takes 48hours or not for that new Add Domain, to kick in, but right now it's just show error. Or maybe because I left a blank for that IP Address field on Dot TK site. Geee, this thing is sure complicated....

Last edited:

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
Primary Domain change I think you can not change, you have to do is crearce an account or other Dot TK domain server that allows them to configure dns and x10hosting ips (ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2. x10hosting.com, ips ...) as they did with the domain co.cc.
in cpanel avoids an option (Parked Domain) that allows them to add a function like domain primary domain co.cc clear that possibly would have to make some adjustments to the code and some applications that are installed on their websites.
luck with the changes ....

chewett

Reaction score

How does one do this? Being a free member i have found nowhere to open a support request...

Status
Not open for further replies.