Cant access my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushir_q

Reaction score
Hello there,
The problem with my website is that i am not able to aaccess it. Its been almost a month. When I used to open it, I used to get blank page containg text page is under construction. Now When I try to open it , it ask me my account number and password.

Please tell me what do i do?

Here is some information:
cPanel Username: mushir_q
Subdomain: mushir.x10hosting.com or (www.mushir.info.tm)
How long your account has been up: Not sure but since 27/10/2005
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes

http://www.mushir.info.tm
Hope to hear you soo.
Regards
Mushir Qazi

Cynical

Reaction score
Someone else has encountered this as well, but I don't know what it is. When did you make your account (before or after the server wipe)?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't see your account anyware.. Did you even ask for a backup or your site befor that server wipe?

Mushir_q

Reaction score
No, i didn't. WHen i came to know abt it, the thread was closed by that time. But i have got my webfiles with me. But in case if i want to reload my website with the same account so what i'll have to do? Thanx for your instant reply.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
You're going to have to re-register an account, you can do that through the automated signups they have back up in the announcements section. (That's taking into consideration that you're account isn't there, like Mr. Brownlove says).

If you can't automatically recreate your account using the signups I think theres an error somewhere in their accounts system, they will have to do it manually for you to use the same account if this is the case.

Mushir_q

Reaction score
CAn you please send me the link where should Ipost my request. I tried to find out but didnt get it. Please. Thank you

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You don't have to request for an account any more you just have to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.