Cant access my URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectile

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just joined today and after verifying and activating my account... The X10hosting account panel says "your account is currently in good standing" It also has the subdomain that I created showing. However I can't access my website online. I can go into everything else like CPanel and File Manager (Fantastico I also can't acess). Is my account still pending or what? Just need to know what's going on. Thanks.

ah-blabla

Reaction score
I can access:
http://projectile.x10hosting.com/
fine. There aren't any files worth mentioning, but the page loads a folder on the server, i.e. it works. The Fantastico issue is something separate, I think there are currently problems with Fantastico.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just joined today and after verifying and activating my account... The X10hosting account panel says "your account is currently in good standing" It also has the subdomain that I created showing. However I can't access my website online. I can go into everything else like CPanel and File Manager (Fantastico I also can't acess). Is my account still pending or what? Just need to know what's going on. Thanks.

Your account is active.

Please create an index.html file in your public_html folder. If you are still unable to access your website, try clearing your browser's cache and flushing your DNS first.

projectile

Reaction score
Oh, I tried it this morning and it worked fine for me also. Yeah, I need fantastico to install some scripts but since you mentioned there's problems, I'll wait around. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.