can't access my webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sollerti

Reaction score
Hello,

after the whole update, I am able to access my account over cPanel, but when I try to see my webpage, even if I ask for a specific page I am unnable to see it. I either get a 404 or I get the page where it says I should flush de DNS, etc.

I have tried clearing the cache and flushing the DNS, but it does not seem to work.

Can someone help?

Thank you!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Is this happening on your main domain, or a sub-domain/add-on domain?

sollerti

Reaction score
on the parked domain name.

I think that the dns server I use 8.8.8.8 from google has not updated the DNS address and I am still being redirected to the old chopin IP address.

I have checked everywhere else and it points correctly to the new chopin address, so I am going to try to change DNS servers and see what happens, or wait a day and see if google updates its DNS server.

Thanks...I will keep this open in case in a day things seem not to work still.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

It is quite strange, since now I am using a different DNS server and it too has the old IP address...I just hope that in 24 hours all the DNS servers get updated, since otherwise no-one will easily be able to see my webpage. Apart from those who have an updated DNS server AND have done the DNSFLUSH thing on their computer...
not sure if there is anything I can do to speed up DNS servers to updated??

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Try flushing your DNS.

What version of Windows do you run?

sollerti

Reaction score
I´m running Windows 7. The flush works fine, but i still get the same error.

I have checked and when I ask for a specific page I get a 404 error directly from the x10 servers, so I can only assume that I am on the server itself, but for some reason cannot see the page.

Any adming help available?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

ok i think I figured another step out...

I have a parked domain and I think that is bringing the problem. It does not seem to be parked correctly anymore.

I have unparked it, and I have tried reparking it...and I got this error on reparking:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => [1] => Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /jackmunch/bin/resources/data.inc.php on line 7 )

Any thoughts?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

ok seems to work now. I think it had to do with unparking and reparking the domain.

it is very slow right now, but at least it works.

this thread can be closed.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.