Can't Access Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxictwister

Reaction score
I'm the Absolut server and when I try going to my site I get:

"The connection has timed out

The server at pixelkings.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

*If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

deadonearth

Reaction score
my site just went down like 15 minutes ago also, absolut, this is annoying. absolut was unusable for most of yesterday also from a DoS attack, i guess we can assume its the same reson again but idk.

ultrarahim

Reaction score
Duplicating threads won't help, only messes up the board
Btw, I'm on Absolut server too and I hope this gets solved soon

Last edited:

deadonearth

Reaction score
i wouldnt call it a duplicate, it was working 20 min ago just fine and this is the first thread i saw since it went down this time.

deadonearth

Reaction score
agreed not that old, most likely related, but if it was up again and then goes back down hours later one post suggesting the problem is back isnt exaclty like posting 5 minutes after someone did for the exact same problem, plus some times i imagine people forget to look first before opening a service thread (like i did yesterday). i hope it is not down for a long time, i was in the middle of building a new page.

ultrarahim

Reaction score
Yes, I know, but I was talking about toxictwister, he posted about it a few hours ago, dumped it but getting no answer (I think the dump is ok to renew the thread), but now opened a new thread with the same content.

Anyway, I hope this gets fixed once and for all. It was supposedly fixed yesterday. This morning went down and got fixed few hours later, then happened again... Each time I think it's solved, it gets down again.

Last edited:

deadonearth

Reaction score
ya i get what your saying, whats the deal with absolut any how, they said it was a dos attack yesterday, i dont fully understand it but i read up a little on it. is someone just p'd-off at a site hosted on absolut and attacking it or what.

xdevhald

Reaction score
ya i get what your saying, whats the deal with absolut any how, they said it was a dos attack yesterday, i dont fully understand it but i read up a little on it. is someone just p'd-off at a site hosted on absolut and attacking it or what.

Nah, Bryon keeps throwing up on the hubs which is causing the slack in the server response... *shakes his head at Bryon*

toxictwister

Reaction score
Yes, I know, but I was talking about toxictwister, he posted about it a few hours ago, dumped it but getting no answer (I think the dump is ok to renew the thread), but now opened a new thread with the same content.

Anyway, I hope this gets fixed once and for all. It was supposedly fixed yesterday. This morning went down and got fixed few hours later, then happened again... Each time I think it's solved, it gets down again.

The first one I made was through the forums its self and the second one was made via support ticket in the account manager I didn't know posting a support ticket would show up in the Free Hosting Support section.

Status
Not open for further replies.