can't access site

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisosx

Reaction score
after domain name change.. whats giong on? i come up to my old host orro.x10hosting.com and it has this weird redirect.. "YOUR COMPANY LOGO HERE" .. wtf??? never put that there?? if it was suspended then wouldn't it says suspended and you warn me about it? thats stupid if you didn't... and if it ain't suspended then wth is it?? i'd like to get my site back online because some people are waiting for it ... as its a PlaystationPortable web portal...

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
and dude i think you should watch your language, we all know about abbrev. there are some people who are like 13 that posts/views this forum.

but yea, it happened to someone else as well, it take the dns a little while. dont worry it will be up soon.

if you need website designs visit http://iamshipo.x10hosting.com, or if u need avartars and sig, like mine or tylers contact me via e-mail at sazzad.iamshipon1988@gmail.com or you can PM me,

chrisosx

Reaction score
but i am 13.. i am little paranoid that it loks weird and all.. thought it was down or something being suspended.. sorry

masterchief3k

Reaction score
yeah, lets rid bad language all over the world now! W00t!seriously, that would be awesome, and also rid the world of drugs and violence!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.