Can't access the cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I still can't access the cPanel. Could anyone tell me what it is going on? I have been trying to log in the cPanel for two days and nobody have told me if there is an issue. I really need to log in.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What address are you accessing to login, and what is happening when you tried to login with specific error messages?

Reaction score
The address is https://starka.x10hosting.com:2083 and the screen shows that the Web site cannot be found. I read a previous post and people say that it's only happening to those who live in Mexico. I'd like to know if this is truth and what I should do. I worked hard on creating my Web site and I was about to publish. :frown:

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

I'd really appreciate if someone can tell me what's going on. As I said earlier, I can't access the cPanel. It's still shown that the Web site is not found. I'm concerned because I worked so hard on my Web site. However, I can access the cPanel through my cellphone but it's impossible to work on my Web site. There must be an answer to this issue. I know there are many threads that need to be answered but I have seen that I'm not the only one who can't manage to access the cPanel of starka. Thanks for your prompt answer.

Reaction score
It's disappointing that no one has helped me figure out if there's an issue with starka. My computer browser cannot shown the Web site in order to log in the cPanel. It'd be nice to get a reply.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you do a tracert to starka.x10hosting.com and post the results here? We've got to figure out if you are being blocked by x10hosting's firewall (which can be fix right away), or if your ISP is blocking you from reaching the cPanel.

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

Here is the tracert that you asked me to do

Microsoft Windows [Versión 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Reservados todos los derechos.
C:\Users\Claudia>tracert starka.x10hosting.com
Traza a la dirección starka.x10hosting.com [69.175.120.122]
sobre un máximo de 30 saltos:
1 1 ms 3 ms 1 ms home [192.168.1.254]
2 18 ms 20 ms 20 ms dsl-servicio-l200.uninet.net.mx [200.38.193.226]
3 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
4 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
5 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
6 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
7 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
8 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
9 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
10 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
11 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
12 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
13 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
14 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
15 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
16 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
17 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
18 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
19 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
20 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
21 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
22 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
23 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
24 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
25 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
26 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
27 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
28 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
29 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
30 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
Traza completa.
C:\Users\Claudia>

Hope it helps to figure out why I can't access the cPanel. I'm desperate. I have tried any means to access the cPanel and have failed.

Thanks for your prompt answer!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Sorry. I mean calistoy. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have tried to access the cPanel by many means and the only way I can do is through my cellphone (as long as it is not connected to Internet by a Wi-Fi connection). Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to visualize the RVsitebuilder project. I only need to get all the stuff that I wrote on, what would be, my Web site because I never could publish my Web site on Internet. It looks like the Starka host has been banned by my ISP in Mexico. I'd like someone in another country who can access the cPanel on starke.x10hosting.com:2083 to log in my account and copy and paste on a Word document all the information written on my RVsitebuilder and sent it to me.

I have asked several times for help or an answer to this issue but it's so difficult due to many inquiries on this forum. I'd really appreciate if someone can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.