Can't access website and Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

digita53

Reaction score
Hello,

From the past hour i cannot access my website and also my Cpanel.Please help me asap.

Thank you

techgee3

Reaction score
Hello,

From the past hour i cannot access my website and also my Cpanel.Please help me asap.

Thank you

Some people (myself included) are having this problem. They updated cPanel and that is most likely the cause. I'm sure they're working on it. Do you know what server your website is on?

am.young4411

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact problem. Am freaking out because I need the host to be working all the time. I am going to upgrade to premium after this.

Thanks,
Adam

techgee3

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact problem. Am freaking out because I need the host to be working all the time. I am going to upgrade to premium after this.

Thanks,
Adam
No need in freaking out. Errors happen from time to time when upgrading software (I'm a former webhost and current website developer/designer). If your site is on the vox server, visit vox.x10hosting.com and you'll see the default Apache website. They've probably just had to completely reinstall cPanel on the vox server and are in the process of setting it up.

techgee3

Reaction score
You're cPanel url (should look something like vox.x10hosting.com or if you've setup email accounts for your website on windows live mail or another app)

Status
Not open for further replies.