Cant access x10hosting sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim...

Reaction score
Hi, I can no longer access x10hosting free web hosting sites. I know it is not because the server is down, because some of my friends have tried, and they can get on. I have had this problem previosly, and it ended up being that i was blocked by x10hostings firewall or something. So if anyone can fix this, it would be a great help.

Thanks,
Tim

tim...

Reaction score
well since i am using firefox, when it cant find a page it simply uses a popup error and doesnt leave the page it was already on (very handy :p) and the error states: Site cannot be found. Please check the name and try again.

Chirantha

Reaction score
ok I have the same problem now and then. You need to contact you ISP and tell then reset the DNS records of (a site).x10hosting.com then it should work. I also know that the error is on the x10hosting server. This is a report of the x10 server. I also opend a topic to ask corey to fix the problem. :D

ERROR: Some of your nameservers listed at the parent nameservers did not respond. The ones that did not respond are:

Note: If you are running a Watchguard Firebox with DNS Proxy enabled, there may be a bug causing port numbers get mixed up -- if this is the case, you can contact Watchguard to see if they have a fix.

Chirantha

Reaction score
@I dont know if my problem relates to here, But take a look at http://www.xene.x10hosting.com. It doesnt seem like the server is down, its like something is wrong.

You index.htm(l) is not in the public_html folder. THat is why it says that the site does not have a deffult page. I don't think you understand Cpanel. A Web Site www.something.com is a subfolder in the server that folder is called "public_html" the word public means that only this folder and beyoned is refred to www.something.com e.g if you view a site page www.something.com/index.html you are actualy on "server/public_html/index.html" so you need to add all your files to the public_html so it will be avalable to www.something.com otherwise its not avalable. Make sure you put the index.html (THe main Page) then the error will stop.

Enjoy x10hosting,
Chirantha

Michael223

Reaction score
Umm Chirantha that is really hepful, A matter of fact i cannot acess my ftp niether. And i am pretty sure all my stuff was located in public_html.

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey whastsup peoplei can't access my advanced plan it said forbidden on my http:// link just see for yourself in the sig on the page and it said i got 0 subdomains in cpanel but i can login to ftp an di can see my cpanel, it worked fine yesturday? did the server crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.