can't access

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakout

Reaction score
i deleted my public_html folder and you guys restore it but now i get this error on my frontpage
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.speakoutyourmind.exofire.net Port 80
???? thnx

nol888

Reaction score
I don't think you're supposed to DELETE your public_html folder...thats where you put your webpages...and thats what the public sees...

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Would you like me to recreate your account???

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Speakout, go into cPanel filemanager, click public_html (The name, not the link). On the right hand side then click Change Permissions, type in the boxes 755.

That will solve your problem :)

speakout

Reaction score
Speakout, go into cPanel filemanager, click public_html (The name, not the link). On the right hand side then click Change Permissions, type in the boxes 755.

That will solve your problem :)

thnx!! that solved the problem :)

Zenax

Reaction score
Internal Server Error said:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@speakoutyourmind.exofire.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.speakoutyourmind.exofire.net Port 80

That is what I get when I visit it! A completly different error all together!

Status
Not open for further replies.