can't add any subdomain,number of allowed databases is only 2, mail forwar. nt workin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdambush25

Reaction score
First of all, I can't add any subdomain,
error: Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => <pre>Array [1] => ( [2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php [3] => [1] => mdafer [4] => [2] => addsubdomain [5] => [3] => islamic.iamdigital.pcriot.com [6] => ) [7] => </pre>Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user root@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

Second: I added 2 databases out of 4, but now it says that maximum is reached...

Third: Mail Forwarders are not working...

Please help!

my site: http://iamdigital.pcriot.com

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Re: can't add any subdomain,number of allowed databases is only 2, mail forwar. nt wo

Hi, it seems you're been told you have more databases than you should. SQL Databases 1 / 2 is what I see for my account (standard) and unless you have upgraded to illuminated which by the looks of your server you haven't, you should only get the 2.
As for the domain, I'm not sure why it is doing that. And the Mail Forwarders, they should be working but I'll forward it onto someone to look into.

mdambush25

Reaction score
Re: can't add any subdomain,number of allowed databases is only 2, mail forwar. nt wo

Thank you for your reply, I haven't been told, this is what my cpanel shows (yellow progress bar with 2/4) I don't care anyway, two are enough,.

as for the subdomain I need it very much.... please fix it

as for the forwarders, I don't know what's wrong with them, they just don't forward messages... anyway I can live without that :tongue:

please help me fix the subdomain issue at least... :biggrin:

My site: http://iamdigital.pcriot.com

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score

I've checked with staff to see if the server that handles all of these processes is down and I'm currently awaiting a response, once I get one, I or another staff member will update you.

mdambush25

Reaction score

wow, fast replies! Great, thank you... waiting for results :wink:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

I just noticed adding a parked domain gives the same error as a subdomain!:mad:

Please fix this problem....:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.